Tuesday, December 19, 2006

TRUCKS



So there are three tenets of WLD.

1. To celebrate the lifestyle and values of Will Long;
2. To live with finesse; and
3. Monster Trucks.

Now, I feel we've been neglecting this third (and some would say most important) facet of the WLD celebration. To that end, I have personally just come into possession of a DVD called CRASH MADNESS, which will be on display during the WLD celebration at Sheffields.

Also, I have learned that the people who name monster trucks and I would probably get along really well. Here are some actual, real names of competitive monster trucks:
Blown Thunder
The Virginia Giant
The Shocker
The Thunder Beast
The Ruff Time
and my personal favorite, The Mud Hunter.

I am currently investigating sponsorship opportunities, with any luck the Thunder Beast will make an appearance at WLD. Oh wait, I'm already going to be there. Hey-o!

No comments: