Thursday, December 14, 2006

FINESSE

fi'nesse
n.
1. Refinement and delicacy of performance, exucution, or artisanship
2. Skillful, subtle handling of a situation

Now I'm all about refinement. Hell, I've even been known to put on pants and a bra before I head to the local walgreens for my usual nightcap of mountain dew code red and over the counter allergy meds. But when I see that face, martini glass in hand, with a devil-may-care attitude and perfectly coiffed bedhead, I feel as if I have so much more to learn in the way of finesse.

Who am I, but a simple girl who wants
an excuse to get sloshed at a shitty Lincoln Park dig and buy thong underwear online? Will Long Day will give that to me, and more. It will instill in me the values of Will Long, it will give me a new appreciation for monster truck racing, and most of all, it will teach me the life lessons needed to prevent me from drunkenly stumbling into the men's bathroom by accident.

No comments: